We are looking for a Sales Consultant and Receptionist cum Administration Officer who possesses a skill for action, persistent, engaging service to clients, exceptional communicational skills, and has a strong desire for winning.
As a Sales Consultant you would:
- Interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identify and contact sales prospects, follow up on new leads and referrals resulting to conversion of revenue
- Achieve sales target
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government
- Ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents
- Prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities
- Must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- Must take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- Present and market immigration services to current and potential clients
- With outstanding organizational skill and has ability to work under pressure
As a Receptionist cum Administrative Officer you would:
- Greeting, welcoming, and directing visitors and clients appropriately
- Provide and assist with general inquiries
- Handle communication and queries by phone and email and other social platform
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs Ad hoc task as needed or requested by the Manager
Candidates must be willing to be assigned and/or relocate in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Applicants for both positions must have:
- Knowledge with the Canadian Immigration Process (PR Visa, Work Permit, Student Permit, Express Entry, PNP, LMIA and other relevant application process)
- Exceptional customer service and selling skills
- Sales and Customer service experience in the same field and/or banking and real estate experience
- Effective Customer Service Skills
We are also accepting walk-in applicants from Saturday to Thursday from 1pm to 5pm.
Second Residency Consultants, Office No. 601, 6th Floor, Shaheen Tower, Salam Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Opposite to Abu Dhabi Municipality Office or Bhalidiya Office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,200.00 – AED3,000.00 per month