Hiring Company: Doors Freestyle Grill Restaurant
We are a leading fine-dining restaurant in Dubai looking to hire presentable Waiters/Waitress/Runners and Host/Hostess. Desired candidates, with minimum 2 years of experience.
You will be responsible for the following:
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Doors Freestyle Restaurant of Performance.
- To anticipate the guest needs and comply with the requests promptly.
- To provide genuine care and comfort to all the guests.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage Division.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Manager and supervisor.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the place of work as assigned.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- To provide high standard of quality and efficient / friendly service as per Standard Operational Procedures.
- To ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Feedback received from the guest should be communicated to the line manager / Supervisor ASAP.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- To report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- To assist in carrying out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
- To be able to assist manager in flyer drop offs and other marketing activities.
- To be able to upsell as per managers’ request.
- Welcome guests to the assigned outlet, receive and escort guests to tables, ensure that they are attended to, and be available for them at all times as a point of contact.
- Coordinate with the service team in making necessary arrangements according to the floor plan for reservations or blocking off reserved tables.
Required experience and skills include:
- Fluent in English
- Warm and caring personality.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision.
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming.
- Work experience in restaurants or 5-star hotel Required.
- Should have excellent English communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 3000/5000 AED (Tips range 500-1200 AED)
In this role, you will be in a direct contact for all diners as well act as the representative of restaurant. You will have 4 days off every month excluding Thursday/ Friday & Saturday.
Benefits: Visa, Medical Insurance, Flight Ticket, Paid Vacations, On-Duty Meals, Training, and Attractive incentives (after completing 6 months for specific positions only)
Interview date: Wednesday 20th of October 2021, at 11:00 am (Make sure you bring your CV with you)
Location: Doors Freestyle Grill Restaurant, Bur Dubai, Opposite the Saudi consulate and next to canopy hotel.
Mandatory to have minimum 2 years of experience in UAE
COVID-19 considerations: All candidates are required to wear a mask