Hiring Company: Sec Gulf Security Services
Urgently looking for security guards. We are looking for dynamic individuals from all nationals to join our existing team.
Below mentioned are the responsibilities which needs to follow by staff:
- Offering the required coverage against any acts of sabotage, impairment, theft, as well as taking care of any baggage of the First Party and any suspected persons.
- Extending the required assistance in cases of emergency to ensure the safe evacuation of persons, and acting in due diligence and providing assistance in the case of injuries at work, along with preserving the property from any damages in the best possible manner.
- Observing and monitoring the fire alarm panels and ensuring the validity of fire extinguishing equipment and inspecting them normally as well as taking the required actions in case of any emergency, including reporting to the competent security authorities.
- Initiating random patrols in order to ensure the safety and security of the headquarter and properties of the First Party, along with the instant reporting in case of any violations
- Drafting written reports on any security failures or any comments related to the security of the First Party facilities, and presenting them to its competent authority along with a copy thereof to the Foundation.
- Constant presence at the headquarter of the First Party and in the designated location to the security staff.
- Extending help and guidance to the visitors, particularly the elderly, and helping in the use of the elevators and any other facilities at the headquarter of the First Party
Job Type: Full time
Any Nationality can apply.
Salary: AED1,800.00 – AED2,000.00 per month
Benefits: Accommodation & Transportation will be provided by company.
Interested Candidates can visit for the interview from 14th onwards at below address:
Office # 806, Saheel-2 Building, Al Nahda-1, Dubai, UAE
Near Stadium Metro Station, behind Al Ahli Club.
For more info#044522219
Open to Male Candidates