WE ARE SEEKING TO HIRE HR Executive with 1year UAE experience Telesales / Sales Executive & Admin Assistant. Candidates with below qualifications walk in for the interview at the location below:
Telesales / Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
• Making calls & identifying prospective clients who wish to migrate to Poland
• Counseling Client by phone or email.
• Provide information, guidance and support to clients for matters related to Work Permits.
• Provide continuous support to clients
• Must be good looking & presentable.
• Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
• Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota.
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
• Excellent knowledge of English.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
• Ability to work under pressure and Confident to meet targets assigned.
Human Resources Job Responsibilities:
• Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Handle visa processes for employees and maintaining department records and reports.
• Perform any ad hoc tasks or duties as per company needs.
• Maintain and manage general business filing systems and update records as required.
• Be actively involved in recruitment, preparing job description and managing the hiring process.
• Support for travel arrangements.
• Prepare monthly salary and payroll according to WPS system.
• Hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees
• Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Benefits administration
• Performance management
• Compensation and wage structure
• Supporting diversity
• Employment law
Education and Experience Requirements:
• 3+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
• 3+ years of experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relations
• 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role
• Ability to use judgement and seek guidance with confidential issues
• Expert knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel/Outlook/Word.
.WALK- IN INTERVIEW:
Date: 19- Nov-2019 till 30-Nov-2019
Time: 11 A.M. To 5 P.M.
Location: Latifa Tower, Office No.-2207, 22nd Floor, Near To Emirates Tower Metro Station Exit-2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
NOTE: – ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE INTERVIEW
Job Type: Full-time