Walk-in interview: Coach Transformation - Dubai
Our growing company is searching for a Sales Assistant who can offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases. The Sales Assistant will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with larger customers and updating the customer contact information as needed.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales skills
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Managing calendar appointments
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies’ policies and procedures
- Update customer records in the company database as required
- Managing online chats of customers
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
- 2+ years’ sales support experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce platform
- Strong knowledge of MS Office/HubSpot/Calendly
- Proficiency in English/Arabic is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Customer service focus
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
from 01:00 pm – 03:00 pm
Address: 704 Saheel Tower 1 – Al Nahda 1 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)