Expert in providing all kinds of administrative and managerial support. Adept at handling official, confidential correspondence and generating the same as per instructions.
- Degree in Business Administration (desirable).
- Certificate in business administration or related (essential).
- Great skills using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- 2 years of experience in an executive support role.
- Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detailed oriented.
Age: Max 45 years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sits in Reception and serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Planning ability.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Prepare Minutes Of Meeting.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival, directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Manage and execute a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; producing accurate letters and reports, spread sheets and meeting materials; presentations, agendas and minutes.
- Exceptional skills in data storage and retrieval along with expertise in the digital filing.
- Plan, coordinate and manage CEO’s schedule, acting as a “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately accordingly to his calendar and Inbox management.
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments for the CEO.
- Completing travel/other expense claims and reports. Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel related meetings.
- Coordinating end to end VISA requirements for various countries across the globe (including Visa pre-requisites, documentation, visa fee payments and appointments).
·Coordinating corporate events.
Walk In Interview for Receptionist cum secretary
Date – 21.06.2021
Time – 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Interview Address: Office 303, Makeen Building, Al Garhoud near Cargo Village, Dubai.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Female candidates only
- receptionist/secretary: 2 years (Preferred)
- English Fluently (Preferred)