Hiring Company: Royal Class Group Dubai
We are looking for administrative assistant This position comes with the following Job responsibilities. Qualified candidates kindly walk-in for an interview with your recent cv.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Handling CRM and monitoring other Property advertisement portals.
- Submit required documents for each property to get Trakheesi Permit
- Monitoring inventory for sales, rentals, and renewals.
- Create and maintain spread sheets in Excel and reporting to the Managing Director
- Compose, edit and draft letters, addendum, and property-related contracts.
- Calling Landlords, checking availability, arranging viewing
- Compile, organized and accurately finalize documents for office records.
- Edit property pictures
The candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
- 1 year- 5 years Experience
- Expert with all MS Office suite applications
- Capable of managing multiple tasks
- Good English communication skill, smart and presentable
- Provides general office and operational support
- Well informed of all related online property advertisement (Property finder, Dubizzle, etc)
- Adhere to RERA rules and regulations (Full knowledge of Trakheesi)
- Knowledgeable of all real estate related forms (Forms A, B and I, etc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED3,500.00 per month
OPEN DAY INTERVIEW Date: – 09-10-2021 / 10-10-2021 / 11-10-2021
Time: – 11.30 a.m to 2.30 p.m
Location : 21st Floor, The Binary Tower, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai.
Female Candidates Preferred
Important Note: Please wear a mask and sanitize your hands at the time of Walk-In interview as a safety precaution.