Primeco Middle East FZE, a leading company in production of Refrigerants & Gases requires a forklift operator with below requirements;
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Place of work: JAFZA
Walk in Interview Inside JAFZA during weekdays at 4:00pm.
To Apply for Gate Pass, Please see below link and mention on the column of type pass as “Temporary”.
Accommodation: Company provided
Salary & Package: To be discuss during interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- forklift: 3 years (Preferred)