Hiring Company: Hempel - Sharjah
This is your opportunity to be part of a global organization. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all walk in customers and ensuring a smooth process flow towards delivery of goods.
Be part of an customer focused team and get the opportunity to leave your mark
As a Customer Care Representative, your primary focus is to assure that our clients receive the delivery of the products he/she requires, in a ‘reasonable’ time, but one which meets his needs without unnecessary delay. Here’s some of the other things you can look forward to:
- Follow up on Delivery Notes Invoicing on a daily basis and ensure all invoices are done in a timely manner.
- Completing paperwork, sorting and filing invoices and handling complaints.
- To ensure that as often the first point of customer contact, you answer the telephone and deals with direct sales in the most friendly ‘can do’ way.
- You’ll be responsible for providing excellent service at all times and in a timely way.
- Assure that your work is finished before you leave your desk each day, with all LPO’s posted and Invoices sent periodically.
- Be a part of the Customer Care team in processing Internal and External orders, follow up of Partial Orders.
- You will liase directly with our own Sales staff on a daily basis to assure that either they, or yourself, communicate any problems directly to the client to avoid any delivery shocks on the expected date of delivery.
- You will similarly liase with our Internal Supply chain area to facilitate timely deliveries at all times.
- Update CRM and AX when required with the relevant detail.
- Confirm with customers by email,telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, take orders and process them in a timely manner.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Sending out invoices based on priority.
- Processing abroad Sales and ensure the work cycle is complete.
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
You will report to the Team Leader – Customer Care.
The role will be based in Sharjah (UAE).
We’re looking for an energetic individual, with the ability to learn and a positive attitude.
Our ideal candidate will come from an international experience with cross cultural , cross functional environment.
You should also have the following qualifications:
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- Essential Product Knowledge, pricing.
- Good spoken written communication skills
- Good ‘people skills’ for building relationships with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to plan and prioritise your own work.
- The ability to motivate people
- Calmness under pressure
- Decision-making ability
- Accuracy with record keeping
- IT skills
Application and further information
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via the link no later than the 12-Jul-2021.
Please note that the interviews will take place 1-2 weeks after the application deadline and you may want to pencil this time in your diary to avoid any holiday clashes.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.hr-manager.net.