This exciting opportunity is to join one of the leading hotel and leisure destinations in the UAE. Walk-in interview will be conducted on invites only.
The Lifeguard position will be responsible for monitoring the well-being of guests both in and out of the water. Responsible for enforcing established rules, complying with regulations and always maintain a professional image in Dubai. The Lifeguard needs to comply with the DAC/EIAC regulations / assessment.
- Must have strong customer service skills and the ability to engage with customers
- Protect and ensure customer safety and enforce safety regulations at all times
- Provide instructions to swimmers
- Perform rescues when required
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Tolerate cold and hot weather, plus cold water
- Must have the ability to carry heavy objects such as hoses, tables, and signs
- Wipe down tables and place umbrellas up or down as required
- Must have 2 years experience (preferably in UAE) as a Lifeguard and be able to provide 2 references from previous employers
- Must have strong English communication skills (verbal & written, EPT 3) & strong interpersonal skills
- Must be physically fit with the capability to perform CPR, rescues etc.
- Must be over 21 years of age
- No visible tattoos
- Must undergo a practical swimming assessment before job offer is made
For shortlisting, Interested candidates share your Resume to: info@transguardgroup,com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview