WALK-IN INTERVIEW for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
1. Serves customers by selling products/services and meeting customer needs.
2. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
3. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
4. Understanding and promoting company programs.
5. Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
6. Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
1. Experience in sales.
2. Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
3. A commitment to excellent customer service.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
6. Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Date: January 14, 2021 between 12Noon – 2PM
*Knows how to speak in English and Arabic.
For locations, please contact: +971 55 785 0672
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- business development executive: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Developments: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)