Major Role and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and supervise all clinical operations and evaluate all service programs and ensure compliance to all key principles.
- Identify and resolve issues to ensure optimal level of patient services and prepare and evaluate all reports to ensure adherence to clinical issues.
- Responsible for ensuring that all medical and office stationery required for the reception area is maintained with sufficient supplies and correct stock rotation applies.
- Manage all communication with employees in any form and facilitate effective working environment in unit and promote working of all clinical procedures.
- Maintain and analyse all client records and prepare reports for all treatments and develop and implement all safety plans and update all reports for discharge and evaluate all clinical records to ensure accuracy.
- Must have strong Customer Service Handling Experience.
Education: – Graduate/Hospitality or Proven Experience in Similar role in UAE.
Gender: – Female
- Should be able to join immediately.
- Age Group- Max 38
- (Other Benefits + Visa Provided as per the company norms)
- Only candidates matching the above criteria may apply, Urgent Hiring!
Date: 9th Feb 2021
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 Noon (Carry emirates ID copy or Passport Copy along with updated resume)
Salary Range : AED (2500 – 3000)
Interview location : 050 telecom, Building No. 14, Behind Dynatrade, Al Quoz Industrial area 1, Dubai -87050. Nearest Metro Station : – Noor Bank/Al Safa
Kindly note the location is just for the interview, the posting shall be done in Sharjah
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED3,000.00 per month
- Medical Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)