Walk-in interview company Location: Piazza17
Piazza17 is looking for a skilled and energetic Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
The right Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality, and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties, and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you. To be a successful Waitress, you should be polite with our customers, ensure customer orders are neatly served, and make sure they enjoy their meals and dining experience. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Keep in mind that Waitress duties may require working in shifts and/or occasionally during weekends and holidays. Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for the customers.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients, or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting them up cleaned and well-sanitized
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips, or by memorization
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carrying and disposing of dirty plates, linens, glasses, to proper disposals
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu, and service specifications for reservations (e.g. events)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Proven work experience as a Waitress
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. POS Machine)
- Basic math skills
- Energetic, positive attitude, attentiveness, and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- At least a high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree; food safety training is a PLUS.
Contract length: 24 months
Interview Timing: 3:30PM TO 5:30PM
Interview Lovation: Tamani Arts Offices Building, 17th floor, Office 1754, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Salary: AED 2000
For more info WhatsApp 0545114100 for details.
Open to female candidates only
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- waitress: 1 year (Preferred)
- server: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: Dubai (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place