Walk-in interview urgently hiring Security Supervisor, whose job description is as follows;
- Involves managing various aspects of a security department for a government business.
- Monitor security equipment, supervise security staff, assembling, documenting abnormal occurrences on a job site, and training of security teams.
- Required to meet with other supervisory employees so as to discuss important security matters with them.
- Organized, have a keen eye for detail, trustworthy, and able to manage others effectively.
- Write and submit security reports
- Provide security
- Maintain law and order in area of jurisdiction
- Monitor staff by patrolling with them
- Assign work areas for officers to patrol
- Conduct routine patrols with team
- Respond to alarms and distress calls
Walk-in interview time: 02:00 – 03:00 pm on 07 to 17 June 2021.
Location: Emarat Atrium Building – 435, near Business Bay Metro Station Exit 2 – Sheikh Zayed Road – Dubai
Inquiries: 04 321 1131 / 050 602 6561
No one is allowed to enter company premises without the mask and hand sanitation
Expected Start Date: 07/06/2021
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: From AED1,500.00 per month