We are urgently looking for Telesales executives. We invite interested candidates from Any sales Background experience for a walk-in interview at location shown below.
This position comes with the following responsibilities:
- Telesales representatives play a vital role in generating leads for the sales team.
- Telesales representatives need to meet monthly and quarterly sales goals according to the company’s revenue targets. They must make a minimum number of calls and close a specific number of sales that moves them closer to their quotas.
- They contact potential and existing customers by phone to inform them of their company’s products, services and offers.
- Telesales agents also receive phone calls of people responding to direct marketing and advertising campaigns
- They follow a script to qualify prospects ready to buy and those who may likely purchase their offers with enough persuasion. This prequalification process helps the field sales team to work faster and increases conversion rates.
- Besides creating awareness about products or services, telesales representatives also perform direct sales functions.
- An effective telesales agent will also create and update activity reports. The reports cover the number of calls, leads, customers, sales and other vital statistics that can help increase revenue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
Telesales Executive Requirements:
- Proven experience working as a Telesales Executive in any industry
- Excellent in English Communication skills
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and ability to follow scripts
Expected Start Date: 26/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Date & Time: Saturday ie.25th September 2021 from 10am to 1pm
Interview Location: Samana Group of Companies, 4th Floor, Building 7, Bay Square, Business Bay, Dubai
Nearest Landmark: Near to ENBD Bank and Costa Coffee (Bldg. 2). You can take a bus from Business Bay Metro Station, Bus Numbers F14, F19B or F41 and get down at Bay Square1, if you are taking a cab from metro station, you can ask the cab driver to drop at Bay square near Building 2, we are at building 7
Language Preferences: English (Urdu will be a plus)