Hiring Company: The Thought Factory DMCC - Dubai
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the FMCG merchandising cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage merchandisers & field managers to deliver clients expectation as per the SLA
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Monitor, report & take appropriate actions on key operational/display concerns in the markets.
- Developed and executed training courses to help improve team capabilities.
- Execute sales business plans to achieve targeted business objectives.
- Ensure execution in the market is in accordance to clients brand guideline
- Bachelor’s degree 2 years merchandising industry related experience (FMCG – Food)
- Strong negotiation & team management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Minimum 2 years experience in the FMCG industry (Food), with at least 1+ years in a similar role.
Walk-In Days: Sunday to Thursday
Time: 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm only
Interview Venue: Onyx Tower 01, Office # 411 Barsha Heights (Tecom)
The Greens – Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai
Landmark : Prime Medical Center – Near Emaar Business Park
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED60,000.00 per month
- FMCG (Merchandising): 1 year (Required)
- client servicing: 1 year (Required)
- instore product activation: 1 year (Preferred)