Hr & Admin assistants urgently required at a FGF Management Services. This position requires candidates who are conversant with the following duties:
- Liaise and coordinate with approved recruitment companies for sourcing of candidates
- Screen candidates & conduct the first round of interviews
- Arranging the next round of interview with the respective hiring manager
- Make recommendations regarding the candidates available to best meet job requirements. Coordinating with candidates until induction process.
This position come with the following Job Duties
- Maintained up-to-date employee information in People HR system
- Monitored all Leave of Absences and ensured effective communication between employee and their department
- Handled employee terminations – final paycheck calculation and processing, along with exit interview
- Administer and support the development of HR processes and procedures
- Initiated in creating job descriptions, Ensure there are job descriptions for every position
- Managing the company’s and employee’s medical insurance.
- Managing the documentations and Processing immigration paperwork for work permits, visa processing while coordinate with PRO
- Ensure all legal, visas and immigration processes for new employees & dependents and renewals for current employees & dependents are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for Payroll processing & disbursement of Payroll.
- Ensure office Health & Safety requirements are in place and compliant with best practices
- Ensure compliance and continual update and up-keep of various systems with accuracy including employee files, HR systems, employee leave logs etc.
- Organize and promote recreational activities to nurture a positive work culture.
- Addressed daily employee concerns and issues.
- Other HR day to day requirements.
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From AED4,500.00 per month
COVID-19 considerations: As per standard procedure of DHA
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hr: 2 years (Preferred)
Language: English (Preferred)
Walk-in interview Date: 12th to 14th of Oct 2021
Time: 11AM to 3PM
Interview Location: Al Karama, ADCB metro station. Crystal Business center, office 303.