We have a requirement for Housekeeping. Candidates must be available in UAE for a walk-in interview and must be able to join immediately.
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift
- Follow security guidelines
- Good at English communication.
Accommodation and Transportation, Food provided by the company.
Other benefits as per the UAE Labor Law.
Experience: Hotel experience
Salary Package: Standard Salary + Accommodation + Food + Visa + Medical Insurance
Interview Date: Sunday, 20th December 2020
Timing For Housekeeping: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Etisalat Academy, Ground Floor, Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311), Exit 60, Nearest Ministry of Health Head Office, Muhaisnah 2, Dubai.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: hotel housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: Dubai (Required)