Hiring Company: THB Home Health Care LLC Dubai
Providing case management as described in Dubai Health Authority scope of practice and regulation for all cases involving nursing and therapy services.
- Administering prescribed medications, treatments and intervention procedures at patients’ homes while adhering to all mandatory compliance requirements, policies and best practice standards.
- Observing and evaluating symptoms, reaction to prescribed treatments and changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition and reporting updates to the concerned health care team members.
- Maintaining and updating case progress notes for each patient receiving care and providing progress reports to the concerned health care team members.
- Actively promoting health and safety awareness and educating patients and their family members to better understand conditions, treatments and self-care skills.
- Relevant Nursing degree qualification
- Practical experience in acute care setting such as surgical, medical, orthopedic or ICU experience is highly preferred.
- Must have DHA/HAAD/MOH license or Eligibility letter for nursing practice.
- Ready to join immediately, preferably Female candidate.
We are accepting walk-in interviews April 4, 6 and 8, 2021 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. proceed directly at The Greens, Onyx tower 1 room 613, Dubai.
Only candidates interested in working at a home care setting may apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: nursing: 2 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Location: Dubai (Required)
License: Eligibility letter or DHA (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place