As our Food Truck Manager, you will be responsible for managing food service operations within the food truck. Ensure all employees follow in-house policies and procedures, meet all federal & state requirements, and handling or helping with the sales.
1. Oversee the day-to-day operations at food truck and commercial kitchen.
2. Plan for and purchase food for daily operations.
3. Maintain required records including food production, inventory, income/expense, meal counts and personnel records.
4. Ensure food truck staff members follow proper sanitation procedures.
5. Preside over food truck employees, including cooks, food preparers, cashiers, and other employees.
6. Ensure safety standards are maintained while food is being cooked.
7. Prepare and serve the food.
8. Plan menus.
9. Respond to customer preferences and complaints.
10. Set prices for each product on the menu.
11. Plan and budget for future meals.
12. Maintain equipment including refrigerator, stove, prep table, and cookware.
13. Ensure customer dining experience is satisfactory.
14. Expedite food.
15. Hire, recruit, and train employees.
16. Deliver orders to appropriate customers.
17. Direct the cleaning of the food truck and commercial kitchen.
18. Maintain employee records, prepare payroll, and complete paperwork to comply with laws and regulations.
19. Keep records of supplies and purchases.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to AED2,200.00 per month
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Service or Managerial: 1 year (Preferred)
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ACCOUNTANT POSITION
Time: From 10:00AM to 5:00PM
Location: 17th floor, Office 1754, Tamani Arts Offices Building, Business Bay, Dubai, UA
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place