Hiring Company Interview Location:
Urgent hiring for Customer Service Agents for a Leading Airline. We invite all candidates who meet our below Basic Job qualifications for a walk-in interview at location said below. We have multiple vacancies open for this position. Male/Female, All nationals can attend
Basic Job Qualifications, Skills and Experience.
- High School Certificate
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in the Customer Service industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Excellent sales skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Effective Communication skills
Job Type: Full Time
This position comes with the following responsibilities:
- Proactively check information of customers by reviewing their profile, preferences and flight details.
- Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations using positive language on the improvement of the overall service provided, thereby increasing revenue and ensuring the companies success as a market leading airline.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to all customers by assisting with all relevant information required.
- Staying upto date with the company news letters / guidelines, policies to ensure relevant professionalism and company standards are maintained.
- Understand all customer needs and actively promote solutions that will cater to them either by going the extra mile or promoting company products which would generate additional income.
- Candidate who has a friendly personality, can do attitude towards tasks and drive to help customers. Add a personal touch to the customer experience and recommend/promote brand products.
- Clear and concise communication with the ability to show empathy towards customers and use positive language.
- Ability to manage difficult conversations, resolve conflict, maintain self-control and always show patience during customer interactions.
- Ability to effectively listen to the customer requests to determine requirements and offer the most appropriate solutions.
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes or procedures, ensuring all processes are followed and procedures/rules are always adhered to.
Interview Date: on 11 October 2021 between 9am and 5pm.
Location: Walk-in Interviews will be held at Al Maha Ballroom, Holiday Inn Hotel, Bur Dubai
Kindly carry your cv, passport sized photo (white background) and full length photo when attending the interview.