Duties & Responsibilities for CCTV Operator –
- To ensure CCTV license is always present when concern authorities requests for the same.
- To ensure that the CCTV, PA system, Fire Alarm and Fire Fighting System are functioning to their capacity. Any complaints in these systems are to be reported to the maintenance department and supervisor in writing immediately.
- To maintain DVR recordings for at least 31 days as per Dubai Police requirement.
- To ensure no unauthorized person should be allowed in CCTV room or answer any telephones within the control room.
- To execute instructions given by the Supervisor and Senior Supervisor.
- In the event of any incident or occurrence, to inform site supervisor of the situation immediately.
- To maintain proper records while on duty
- All radio communication is to be clear, concise and accurate and in the English Language. To be familiar with the various radio codes.
- To ensure that the area, in and around the Duty Post, is in a neat tidy condition.
- To inform Security Supervisor and the Client at all time should the Local Authority enter the premises.
- To ensure not to leave the post unattended at any time without a reliever and without the approval of supervisor/ Senior Supervisor.
- To ensure use of company properties, equipment for reporting any security related matter for service purposes only and not for personal use.
- To ensure not to socialize or interact with customers or service providers more than what is required for the effective performance of your duty.
Skills for CCTV Operator –
- Good computer knowledge
- Should be familiar with all site location
- Min 1-2 years of experience
- Effective communication Skills
We are looking for
- 5 Female candidates for the role of a Security Guard in Dubai, UAE. (Preference for SIRA Card holders)
- 5 Male Security Guard (Preference for SIRA Card holders)
- 2 CCTV Operators Male. (Preference for SIRA Card holders)
Language: English compulsory
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience as Security needed. Preference for Gulf Country experience.
Age: 25 to 40 years old
Height: 5’8″ above preferred
Visa Status: Visit Visa/Cancelled Visaa
Walk-in Interviews: 06 June 2021 to 08 June 2021 from 12:00 pM to 04:00 PM
Location: 1402, The Bayswater Tower, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please wear masks at all times throughout the interview process.