We are currently hiring for Accountants at Royal Class Dubai. Candidates who meet below Job Responsibilities are invited to attend a walk in interview at location below:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information.
Immediate joiners only.
Minimum of 1 year experience in UAE is must
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
OPEN DAY INTERVIEW Date: 18-10-2021
Time: – 11.30 a.m to 2.30 p.m
Interview Location : 21st Floor, The Binary Tower, Marasi Drive, Business Bay, Dubai.