Warehouse Associate/storekeeper & Assistant storekeeper are required at Berry Building Materials Trading LLC, a Dubai based company with over 15 years of experience in the market of Building Materials and Traffic Safety Products.
At Biri Group you will be a part of a global team with offices, shops and factory in UAE and KSA. We export our products to more than 60 countries worldwide. Our customers are the biggest and most respectful companies in the UAE and beyond, including governments and authorities.
We will offer the best candidate a competitive salary and benefits. You will be required to pass a test and interview before the selection is made.
- Controlling inventory checks, full status of all orders & progressing delayed orders
- Preparing delivery schedules.
- Handling problems or complaints in a professional manner.
- Responsible for delivery orders.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Experience as logistics coordinator.
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For shortlisting, Candidates interested in Joining Berry Building Materials Trading LLC are requiested to submit their Resume to: Careers@birigroup.com
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience:warehouse/ store keeping: 5 years (Preferred)