Interview Location: Seabair Human Resource Consultancy - Dubai
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Glanding & Termination of power cable up to 5C x 300 Sq mm or 1C 630 Sq mm .
- Glanding and termination of control and instrumentation cabling.
- Understanding of typical installation drawing and installation of panel, JB, Transformer and other electrical equipment.
- Experience in industrial/oil and gas is preferred.
- Understanding of general EHS procedure and requirements
- Diploma (Preffered) / ITI
- Min 1-3 year experience
Walk-in interview Location: Seabair group, ofc 211, 2nd floor, Blue tower, Nearby Emirates Tower Metro station, Dubai
Interview Timing: 9 AM – 12 PM
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED1,800.00 – AED2,500.00 per month
Experience: Industrial Electrician: 1 year (Preferred)