One of the leading Security company in Dubai is conducting walk-in interviews for the positions of ‘Security Guard” and “CCTV Operators.
Incumbent should match below criteria to be eligible for interview:
- Should have two or more years of relevant experience in UAE.
- SIRA certificate required for security guards.
- Able to join immediately (Preference will be given to those on cancelled & visit visa)
- Well versed in English communication.
candidates for security guards should have experience with the following Security Officer Job Duties:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Note: Bring along CV, passport copy, visa copy, photo (with white background), educational certificate, SIRA certificate / card copy, visa cancelled copy or visit visa copy.
Interview Location: In IT Plaza Building, 10th Floor Room 11, Dubai Silicon Oasis
Landmark: opposite solaruim Building
Interview Date: 17th of Aug 2020, from 11Am
***Note: Please wear a mask before you enter the premisis.