Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Upselling products and services
- Researching and qualifying new leads
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Maintain records and reports related to sales
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment, exchange and security practice
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash and credit payment
- Prepare related reports and keep details up to date.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations
- Keep shelves, counters and tables clean and presentable.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Organizational skills and ability to handle multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Target Oriented and ability to handle pressure to meet the targets.
Must be able to join immediately.
Salary Range: dh2,250.00 – dh2,900.00 per month + Commissions
Date: 8th December 2020
Timing: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm (Carry emirates ID copy or Passport Copy along with updated resume)
Venue: – 050 telecom, Building No. 14, Behind Dynatrade, Al Quoz Industrial area 1, Dubai -87050. Nearest Metro Station : – Noor Bank
Candidate should be flexible for any emirates in UAE
Nationality: Males (Only Arabic Speakers) and Females (Any Asians or Arabs)
(All candidates have to wear proper face mask and hand gloves before coming to the venue)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,250.00 – AED2,900.00 per month