Location : TECOM, Grosvenor Business Tower
- Mason: Plastering, bricklaying, tiling, excavation and drilling, maintenance and use of abrasive wheels equipment, basic plumbing and carpentry.
- Carpenter: Use of planer, circular saws, dust extraction equipment, pillar drill, and undertaking patch repairs to wall finishes, tiling, general joinery, woodwork, basic plumbing and masonry, maintenance and use of abrasive wheels equipment.
- Plumber: Welding, brazing, lead work, repairs to domestic hot/cold water supplies, clearance and repairs to soil and associated waste water systems, patch repairs to wall finishes, tiling, basic carpentry and masonry.
- Painter: Apply paint, stain and other finishes to property walls, ceilings, and furniture using brushes, spray guns, or rollers. Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces for finish coats.
- To demonstrate a positive and professional approach at all times to our tenants, ensuring wherever possible the highest standard of customer service and satisfaction.
- To ensure compliance at all times with Health and Safety guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- Report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Education in technical studies or equivalent qualification with previous experiences in a similar role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in preventive maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in carpentry and painting and building maintenance, safe operation of basic hand and power tools along with workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Good experience in Building Construction works.
- Must be able to work in hot, cold and wet conditions and be able to stoop, kneel, crawl, and climb on all types of surfaces.
Benefits: Accommodation and Transportation + visa and Medical
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: AED1,500.00 – AED1,900.00 per month
Location : TECOM, Grosvenor Business Tower 12 floor office no.1111
Timing for Interview: 5th of August at 12 pm til 5 pm
Experience: technician: 3 years (Preferred)
Location: Dubai (Preferred)