Walk-in interview company: Opex Services - Dubai
Walk-in interview for HVAC Technicians with the following job responsibilities. Inspect, repair, modify and install HVAC equipment including refrigeration and air conditioning compressors, receivers, condensers, chillers, water cooling towers, forced air converter units, pumps, automatic and hand valves, expansion valves and capillary tubes.
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance inspections of refrigeration units, isolated heating and ventilating units, including boilers, gas and electrically operated airconditioning equipment, and make necessary adjustments or repairs; service and repair evaporative coolers.
- Repair or replace defective parts in units and equipment and their controls, including thermostats, automatic switches, fan controls, log switches, damper motors, louvers, relays, filters, controls, belts, compressors, heat exchangers, high limit controls, pressure controls, safety valves, and automatic gas valves.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, welder torch, vacuum pump, test equipment utilized in the trade and a motor vehicle; maintain equipment in effective and safe working condition; maintain parts and tool inventor
Walk In Interview :
Please bring following documents
CV, Passport Copy, Passport Size photo (White back ground), Educational Certificates
Note: Candidate must have 2 years of FM experience in UAE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED1,500.00 – AED1,600.00 per month
Venue: P5, Damac Executive Heights, Barsha Heights(Tecom), Dubai, UAE
Date and Timings: Friday November 13, 2020 from 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM
- HVAC: 2 years (Preferred)
- service technician: 2 years (Preferred)