Al Hayat Facilities Management Services - Dubai
Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
In this role, your responsibilities include the following; * Undertake the full sequence of Hotel room cleaning service.
- Meet and greet guests with excellent customer service.
- Sweep and mop floors and/or vacuum carpets.
- Dust and polish furniture.
- Vacuum floors, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- Empty ashtrays and garbage containers.
- Sort, count and fold linen.
- Make Hotel beds and /or change bedding.
- Scrub, disinfect and polish bathroom fixtures.
- Replace towels, soap and other Hotel room supplies.
- Report damage, theft and lost guest items to the Executive Housekeeper or Supervisor.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property.
- Keep storage areas and carts well stocked, clean and tidy.
- Shampooing carpets and upholstered furniture.
- Collecting soiled linens and garbage.
- Receiving and storing linens.
- Adhere to a Daily Task Sheet and ensure all Hotel room credits are completed per shift.
- Cleaning Hotel Public Areas such as bathrooms, lobby areas, outside and inside areas
FOR MORE DETAIL CALL 0528161504
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED1,100.00 – AED1,400.00 per month
- housekeeper: 1 year (Preferred)
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)