Al Burraq Real Estate - Dubai
Administrative Assistant walk-in interview. Candidates who meet below Job requirement preferred for immediate joining.
- Multitasking and multitude behavior to handle the administrative duties.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Efficient oriented and problem-solving mind skills
- Time-management with skill to prioritize tasks to support team
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good technical knowledge and able to learn new things quickly
- Coordinate appointments and manage meetings for staff calendars and schedules
- Handle day to day Admin task (Good Follow-ups, sending/receiving emails and calls and routing them to the respective person).
- Assist agents with regards to sales and rental deals, uploading property listings, preparing the tenancy contracts, Form I, EJARI , trakheesi and other regulation documents, etc
- Excellent Communication Skills, Self-motivated and responsible with the ability to work under pressure and supportive team player.
- Organizing regular documents and data for websites and CRM.
- Assist the team with regular activities
- Familiar with MS office tools
- Education: High School or Equivalent (Preferred)
- Familiar with CRM- Bayut & Dubizzle
Experience: 2 Years
· Full-time Position
WALK IN INTERVIEW !
LOCATION : THE METROPOLIS TOWER , 8TH FLOOR , OFFICE 803 , BUSINESS BAY
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT :
MR . JK – 052 2200047
MS . SWETHA – 054 7056143 – WHATSAPP ONLY
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,000.00 – AED2,500.00 per month
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)