- Spray chemical solutions, powders, and gases on or near surfaces of a building or house to eliminate pests.
- Identify invading pests, including rats, termites, snakes, wasps, ants, spiders, mosquitos, or bed bugs.
- Set mechanical traps and place bait.
- Remove dead rodents after extermination.
- Ensure house or building is empty when product is applied.
- Air out residence after application.
- Inspect property to ascertain wall and roof porosity and possible sites of pest invasion.
- Measure area dimensions requiring treatment.
- Position and fasten edges of tarpaulins over building and tape vents to ensure air-tight environment and check for leaks.
- Check for possible leaks or exposure.
- Utilize appropriate protective gear and equipment during application.
To attend this walk in interview please follow the below Instructions:
Call or Whatsapp: 0551212855 this number for interview walk-in details or send your resume to
Email Resume us: usmanzamanafridi (at)gmail.com
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: pest control: 1 year (Preferred)