If you love math and are looking for an interesting full-time/part-time, we have a role for you for a Cuemath Teacher. You will be required to conduct Cuemath classes in a non-traditional class environment for students from Grade 1 to 8.
- Conducting the Cuemath classes in an organized and systematic manner at the Cuemath Learning Center.
- Forming a relationship with parents and regularly updating them with their child’s progress.
- Prepare and arrange materials required for the Cuemath class.
- Update student progress and other class activities on the Cuemath App.
- Checking the workbooks done by the students regularly.
- Participating in training and development sessions to improve teaching practices.
- Monitor children performance or assist students in academic environments, such as classrooms, games, or computing centers.
- Review class material with students by discussing the text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, and build confidence in children.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results and progress, ensuring the confidentiality of all records.
- Administer, Proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
Expert level knowledge of Mathematics.
Teaching experience at least 2 years.
Strong planning and time-management skills.
Ability to form a positive relationship with diverse parents.
Strong personal standards of excellence, ethics, and integrity.
Work Timings: Sunday to Wednesday 11.30 am – 7.30 pm
Friday & Saturday 10 am – 6 pm
Company Name : Cuemath Learning Center
Work Location : Burjuman Dubai
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 to AED5,000.00 /month
Teaching : 2 years (UAE experienced advantage)
Education : Bachelor’s (Required)
Language : English (Required)
To apply for this position please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com