ERC International are urgently looking for candidates to fill the positions of Housekeeping Attendants. All candidates attending the interview MUST have 5 Star Hotel Experienced. As a Housekeeping Attendant you MUST Identify with the following Job responsibilities and requirements!
Responsibilities but not limmited to:
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Cleans the closet.
- Vacuums and racks the carpet.
- Checks and secures the rooms.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- Cleans guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Empty trash containers and ashtrays.
- Remove all dirty terry and replace with the clean par to the designated layout.
- Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor.
- Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location.
- Inspect condition of bathrobes and replace soiled/damaged ones.
- Remove dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
Company will provide visas, insurance and flight tickets – contract for 2 years. Accommodation and duty meal also provided!
Nationality: Asians and Africans only
When: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Where: 11th Floor, Room 19, Park Lane Tower, Al A’amal Street, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Time: 11am to 3pm only.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,000.00 to AED2,500.00 /month
Experience:Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)