The Rental Sales Agent complete all of the duties of a Rental Sales Agent and as such will complete rental and return transactions. Integral to this role is the sale of programs and services to customers and prospective customers, following established procedures and sales techniques. In addition, the Rental Sales Agent is expected to:
- Direct the daily activities of the work group
- Assist the Manager in preparing shift schedule and reports
- Train, coach and direct their work group in the performance of job duties
- Report to management noncompliance with established policies and procedures
The Rental Sales Agent perform duties and provide services which reflect the Company’s values. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on the location, team size, brand and any specialised or specific requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Rental Sales Agent
- Completes rental transactions and agreements for customers following established guidelines and procedures.
- Obtains required authorisations, signatures, imprints, addendum, confirmation numbers, and perform Preferred / Fastbreak, VIP, or other special services as assigned.
- Completes qualification procedures prior to renting vehicles.
- Sells programs and services to customers in an effort to maximise sales opportunities and meet sales goals set by management.
- Maximises up-sells and walk-up sales based on vehicle availability, utilising established sales techniques and dialogues. Programs and services include protection options, refueling program, special promotions, future reservations, upgrades, etc.
- Reviews completed contracts with customers to verify accuracy of information and explains rates and charges.
- Provides customers with completed rental agreements, keys, directions to rental vehicles, maps, and any other assistance required.
- Completes transaction procedures for returned vehicles and verifies accuracy of closing calculations.
- Audits closed contracts to ensure accurate charges for refueling, applicable taxes, etc.
- Adhere to Company Quality Assurance and Uniform Guidelines.
- Solves problems raised by customers using sound judgement within applied empowerment guidelines and company policy
Job Type / Category
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to perform competently basic mathematical calculations manually or through utilising a calculator
- Strong professional demeanor, interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Judgement / problem solving
- Persuasiveness / sales ability
- Leadership skills
- The ability to maximise performance
- Tolerance for stress
- Planning and organising
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of computer systems
- You must be motivated to sell, quick and eager to learn, and driven to achieve high performance standards.
- Hard working, motivated, and well-groomed.
- Positive attitude towards learning, problem solving, team work, and life in general
- Creative, innovative, and assertive
- Adaptability to change.
- Basic presentation skills
- Integrity – Fulfilling commitments.
Education : University degree
Experience : 1-2 years of experience in Sales Tour Outbound/Ticketing Office/ Outbound Car Rental
Please come to the office for interview from 12/1/2019, SATURDAY & 17/1/2019, THURSDAY between 9AM TO 3pm. Please bring your CV along with you. We will NOT print out your CV’s for you. Good personal hygiene is a must.
*WE WILL REJECT THOSE CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT APPLICABLE TO THE REQUIREMENTS.
Location for the office is- kml business center, near Dubai Bowling Center, 1st floor, office no. 110.
call 04-3466064 for further details.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED2,000.00 to AED3,000.00 /month
Experience: automotive: 2 years (Required)
Education:High school or equivalent (Required)
Location: Al Quoz 1 – Dubai (Preferred)