Bank of Baroda India’s International Bank P.O. Box 3162, Shk.Rashid Building, All Bin Abi Talib Road, Bur Dubai, UAE. Bank of Baroda, UAE Operations invites applications for the post of Officer – Banking Relationship The last date for submission of applications is 31.12.2018
- Collaborate with Private Banker to assist clients in accomplishing wealth management objectives.
- Develop and maintain professional understanding of customer base to assist Banker deepening current relationships.
- Perform as key contact for selected customer relationships under Banker guidance.
- Initiate apt activities to ensure on time and scheduled response to customers.
- Ensure to alert Banker with respect to any delays along with potential issues.
- Support to open and link new accounts on One Source.
- Provide assistance to Banker to attain approval on new account openings.
- Review independently all documents and link entire customer accounts to suitable relationship.
- Provide securities details, quotes and valuations to customers.
- Implement and supervise all unsolicited trade activities.
- Ensure to alert Banker of prospective sales opportunities surface from discussions with clients.
- Conduct evaluation of client’s accounts.
- Collect mandatory information to analyze client situation.
- Develop and oversee relationships with clients performing alongside Relationship Manager to ensure top level service provided to clients.
- Perform as key contact point for portfolio of clients dealing with routine matters throughout range of services and products.
For further details, please log on to the ‘Career’ section of our website www.bankofbarodauae.ae
Dubai Chief Executive (GCC Operations)
To apply for this job please visit www.bankofbarodauae.ae.